[Haskell-beginners] error

Gary gary.klindt at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Sep 12 19:17:31 CEST 2011

a great source of information is:

you can look for function names or type signatures and I found
'Data.Vector' there.

The first entry on the left side shows you a description and the name of
that package in blue. In this case 'vector'.

With the program 'cabal' you can install haskell packages: 'cabal
install vector'
Dependiencies should be resolved automatically.