[Haskell-beginners] Need some advices about university

Tom Murphy amindfv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:26:16 CEST 2011

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Noah Diewald <noah at diewald.me> wrote:
> It would be nice to know of a school somewhere in the US or Canada where
> CS courses aren't taught mostly in Java. Is there such a place?

This page is where we're supposed to look:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Education.
It really, really needs an update, but it's a place to start. I'm also
looking for schools that teach FP/Haskell, so maybe if there's a
couple of us researching, we can get the page revamped.
It also would be nice to have a list of places that use
Haskell-related languages (ML, Ocaml, Lisp?, F#?)

Here's a good (big and seemingly-accurate) list of schools that use
Scheme: http://www.schemers.com/schools.html

Tom / amindfv