[Haskell-beginners] More than one GHC version installed

Paulo Pocinho pocinho at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 16:48:11 CEST 2011

Quick update. I figured it out. There was a directory which didn't get
removed, toghether with cabal directory, when I uninstalled all GHC
versions.

I found the global package database actually goes into
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\ghc\<ghc-version>. A bit strange,
considering the "local" packages get installed into C:\Program
Files\Haskell\ instead of the local user directories.

Perhaps it is a bug?