[Haskell-beginners] haskell-platform on arch

Michael Xavier nemesisdesign at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 17:20:00 CET 2011

Thanks guys. I must have been a little confused by the difference between
platform and GHC. I was reading the Yesod book at the time which I think
(probably erroneously) mentions GHC 7.2 alongside recommending Haskell
Platform, which does not seem possible.

--
Michael Xavier
http://www.michaelxavier.net