[Haskell-beginners] PHP vs Haskell... a challenge!

Patrick Lynch kmandpjlynch at verizon.net
Fri Mar 18 13:44:13 CET 2011

Good morning,
...hang in there, it's a long learning curve...I too am trying to figure out
if you can make money with Haskell or F#...[I'm an independent software
consultant]...
...I picked up a copy of  "Category Theory" by Steve Awodey - it supposedly
is geared to Computer Scientists and not Mathemeticians - but I couldn't
understand it and my math is pretty good
[...and  I've had 4 years of college math]
...btw: did you neglect to include the link for 'monad:...the best video
I've seen is this one' - could you please provide it.
Good weekend