[Haskell-beginners] Fwd: Help

Stoyan Peev stoyan.peev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 22:16:46 CEST 2011

Yes, There are two way for me in this situation.

The first one is to write function in another file for string list,
that calls the parsing function, for every string in the list. But
since now i have been trying in a couple of days and i can't do it
successfully.

The second options is just to rewrite this function for list of
strings instead of just a string, but i couldn't do that either.

So my question is can anybody help me finish it in one of the two ways.

Thanks again!