[Haskell-beginners] minimal Haskell concepts subset

Davi Santos dps.abc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 14:14:58 CEST 2011

Daniël,
I was on that road already.
I made a relatively complex file parser and other things.

Unfortunately I will stop learning for a while, because my actual project
isn't adequate to use Haskell.
But I already can feel functional concepts being useful to apply in other
languages.
The time spent was worthy.
And I have no fear of novelties* anymore.   ; )

Davi

* -> even ~70-year old "novelties"  :)