[Haskell-beginners] minimal Haskell concepts subset

Julian Porter julian.porter at porternet.org
Tue Jul 26 00:11:27 CEST 2011

But a good OO program is very loosely coupled and doesn't really behave like a series of statements one after the other.  Particularly as, if you're making full use of polymorphism, much of the time you simply can't tell from looking at the code precisely what happens inside a particular method call, only that it fulfils a particular contract.  Which is actually not that dissimilar to what happen in FP . . .

Julian Porter
julian.porter at porternet.org
http://www.porternet.org