[Haskell-beginners] Looking for some guidance to installing GHCI on MAC

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 20:55:00 CET 2011

The problem I had at first with the Haskell Platform installer was
that I didn't have Xcode installed.

This should be on one of the OS X install discs, I think. You can also
download it from Apple:

http://developer.apple.com/technologies/xcode.html

It might be easier if you could send us the error message you're getting.

Antoine