[Haskell-beginners] Looking for some guidance to installing GHCI on MAC

patricklynch kmandpjlynch at verizon.net
Sun Jan 23 21:18:38 CET 2011

...i tried to use the installation for Mac at Haskell.org, but it gives me
an error message [something like: call your software vendor]...

...i tried the Homebrew, see email below,  but it wants my Apple Developer
id...i don't have one...

...i installed it on my pc and all it took was a single keystroke...
...i installed Hugs on my Mac without any problem..

...i'd appreciate any help, I really need to work with ghc on my mac

Go Jets