[Haskell-beginners] Sqlite3 - INSERT statement question

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Feb 3 22:49:24 CET 2011

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 04:37:19PM -0500, Patrick Lynch wrote:
> ...BTW: do you know if there is a good tutorial on Haskell and Sqlite3....
> ...I'm pretty good at SQL, and if I can get thru Chapters 21, 22 and
> 23 in "Real World Haskell"...I'd like to take a careful look at
> one...
> ...If there isn't a good tutorial available, I think I'll write one
> initally for my own use and if it is any good I'll share it with the
> group...

I don't know, but if Google doesn't turn anything up, then there
probably isn't.  If you wrote one, I'm sure others would find it
useful -- even a tutorial that isn't any good is a much better place
to start than no tutorial at all!  Just put it on a wiki and let
others improve it.

> Thanks again for your help...I hope that I can repay your kindness
> someday...

A beer should suffice! =)

-Brent