[Haskell-beginners] Sqlite3 - INSERT statement question

Patrick Lynch kmandpjlynch at verizon.net
Thu Feb 3 22:37:19 CET 2011

...BTW: do you know if there is a good tutorial on Haskell and Sqlite3....
...I'm pretty good at SQL, and if I can get thru Chapters 21, 22 and 23 in
"Real World Haskell"...I'd like to take a careful look at one...
...If there isn't a good tutorial available, I think I'll write one initally
for my own use and if it is any good I'll share it with the group...

...Overall, I found the installation of Sqlite3 on Windows Vista to be a
major challenge - I still don't think that I have the procedure to do it
again...but I need to install it on my Mac...not looking forward to
that...I've been fighting with the Apple support people already...bummer...

...As for installing gtk2hs, I'm getting nowhere with this...I'll tackle it
next week...

Thanks again for your help...I hope that I can repay your kindness
someday...

Ciao