[Haskell-beginners] Re: [OT] To the Google Group 'fa.haskell' admin.

Benjamin L. Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 14:04:37 EDT 2010

aditya siram <aditya.siram at gmail.com> writes:

> I noticed that my posts to the 'fa.haskell' Google group don't make it
> to the Haskell-Cafe archives and I suspect they are invisible to the
> Haskell-Cafe readers. They seem to be visible to only those who are
> subscribe to the Google Group.
>
> Conversely some of the other people's posts to Haskell-Cafe don't
> appear in the Google group.
>
> For instance I posted to this thread:
> http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2010-March/075250.html
> and it is not in the Haskell-Cafe archives.
>
> And this response by Jeff Wheeler:
> http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2010-March/075251.html
> is not visible in the Google Group.
>
> As of now I'll stop using the Google group, but I wanted to let someone know.
>
> Thanks ...

The fa.haskell newsgroup is a unidirectional Usenet gateway echoing the
Haskell, Haskell-Beginners, and Haskell-Cafe mailing lists; it was never
intended for direct posting.  For reference, please see the following
thread:

[Haskell] ANN: The Haskell-Beginners mailing list has now been added to the fa.haskell Usenet gateway.
http://www.mail-archive.com/haskell@haskell.org/msg21501.html

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
"Furuike ya, kawazu tobikomu mizu no oto." -- Matsuo Basho^