[Haskell-beginners] [OT] To the Google Group 'fa.haskell' admin.

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 15:53:41 EDT 2010

I noticed that my posts to the 'fa.haskell' Google group don't make it
to the Haskell-Cafe archives and I suspect they are invisible to the
Haskell-Cafe readers. They seem to be visible to only those who are
subscribe to the Google Group.

Conversely some of the other people's posts to Haskell-Cafe don't
appear in the Google group.

For instance I posted to this thread:
and it is not in the Haskell-Cafe archives.

And this response by Jeff Wheeler:
is not visible in the Google Group.

As of now I'll stop using the Google group, but I wanted to let someone know.

Thanks ...