[Haskell-beginners] Cygwin error: D:\Haskell\bin/windres: can't open temporary file `\/cca02652.irc': No such file or directory

remy willems steen.reem at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 16:16:25 EDT 2010

I am using cygwin. While in cygwin, when I try to make EHC, the essential
haskell compiler, I get the following error:

D:\Haskell\bin/windres: can't open temporary file `\/cca02652.irc': No such
file
 or directory
strip: 'build/libutil/setup.exe': No such file

There are no strange permission in the folder I'm running the make. I'm the
administrator and am running cygwin in "run as adminstrator" mode.

Could someone help me? I'm really stuck with this. Much appreciated,
Remy.