[Haskell-beginners] Library source

Daniel Fischer daniel.is.fischer at web.de
Mon Mar 8 11:33:42 EST 2010

Am Montag 08 März 2010 17:07:31 schrieb Nicolas Couture-Grenier:
> Where can I find the haskell sources of the standard library?
> I searched for all files ending in .hs in my haskell folder and found
> none.

If you don't build GHC from source (or download the source tarball just for
the sake of it), you don't have the sources installed, however, there
should be source-links in the library documentation (I think that comes
with the binaries).

Otherwise, go to
and then e.g. to

There is a Source code link at the top, and at the documentation of each
function, there's a link to the code of that particular function, e.g.