[Haskell-beginners] Re: Library source

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Mar 8 11:19:11 EST 2010

You can also find them online, the easiest way is using Hoogle.  Say
you wanted to see the source code for the 'sort' function.  Go to

and search for 'sort'; the second result (Data.List.sort) is what we
want.  Clicking on it takes us to the documentation for sort.  Then at
the right margin there is a 'Source' link; clicking that lets us see
the definition of sort (and the rest of Data.List).