[Haskell-beginners] Speed performance problem on Windows?

Kyle Murphy orclev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 11:30:29 EST 2010

I'm sort of jumping into this conversation late, and I'm definitely a
Haskell newbie, but I have to wonder if the speed differences don't have
something to do with the C arguments passing conventions. I know there's
some rule that says if your first couple args are int's to pass them in the
CPU registers which might explain some of the speed boost for putting them
first. I need to go dig through my x86 reference manuals to get the exact
rules though.

-R. Kyle Murphy
--
Curiosity was framed, Ignorance killed the cat.