[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell-beginners] Re: Accounting Engine in Haskell

Patrick LeBoutillier patrick.leboutillier at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 14:40:14 EDT 2010

Thanks, I'll try to look it up.

I have a question about the representation. In the paper, the authors
define a Region as:

type Region = Point -> Bool
type Point = (Float,Float)

I understand the idea that representing Regions as functions is quite
interesting when it comes to combining and manipulating them.
But what if one wants to calculate the area of a Region or render it
in some fashion?

Thanks,

Patrick