[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell-beginners] Re: Accounting Engine in Haskell

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 11:24:49 EDT 2010

On 17 June 2010 16:12, Patrick LeBoutillier
<patrick.leboutillier at gmail.com> wrote:

> This paper was very interesting to me. Does anyone know if the full source code
> for the Haskell prototype is available somewhere?

Chapter 8 of Paul Hudak's School of Expression contains a version of
the "region algebra", there's also an ML version by Samuel Kamin where
the region combinators generate C++ code:

Samuel Kamin - Standard ML as a Meta-Programming Language:

http://loome.cs.uiuc.edu/pubs.html
http://loome.cs.uiuc.edu/pubs/ml-meta.pdf