[Haskell-beginners] reflection

Brent Yorgey byorgey at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Jan 5 11:58:06 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 09:43:21AM +0100, Luca Ciciriello wrote:
> Hi.
> Someone has performed or know how to use reflection in Haskell?
> I've found something on google, but that stuff seems to me very confusing.

It depends what you mean by "reflection".  Can you give an example of
the sorts of things you'd like to do?  Generally speaking, Haskell
doesn't support "reflection" in the same way as many other languages
do, but there are usually idiomatic ways to accomplish the same things
you would use reflection for.

-Brent