[Haskell-beginners] Spacewars! clone needs code review

Aur Saraf sonoflilit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 16:29:44 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I've been spending all my nights lately on my final self-given Haskell
"learning exercise" - a Spacewar! [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacewar!]
clone.

It is playable but lacks the features that perfect a game - score system,
menu etc' - and there's some hacks in areas where I didn't feel that
implementing it prettily would teach me anything.

The game is available under the BSD license in my github [
http://github.com/SonOfLilit/purewars].

I would be very happy if anyone would bother to review my code and suggest
ways that I could improve it, since this is a learning exercise.

Thanks,
 -- Aur