[Haskell-beginners] Re: Announcement: Real World Haskell

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Tue Aug 3 13:30:41 EDT 2010

    >> One issue with reading RWH online is the sheer quantity and length of
    >> comments:

    Dave> ... download the book folder from their site, using any
    Dave> "SiteSucker" type of tool on hand. Then delete the Java folder ...

Wouldn't it just be simpler to resist the urge to click on the comments
links in the online version?  Most of the time I ignore them but if
something doesn't settle properly into my brain on first reading I click the
comments link and skim what's there.

Maybe other peoples' browsers are different, but by default the comments are
not expanded when I read in Chrome on my Mac.  They are quite unobtrusive.

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/