[Haskell-beginners] Re: Announcement: Real World Haskell

Dave Bayer bayer at cpw.math.columbia.edu
Tue Aug 3 13:18:58 EDT 2010

On Aug 3, 2010, at 1:44 AM, Benjamin L. Russell wrote:

> One issue with reading RWH online is the sheer quantity and length of
> comments:

I bought RWH for my Kindle, to support the authors. I prefer reading the HTML version, without comments. To best accomplish this, download the book folder from their site, using any "SiteSucker" type of tool on hand. Then delete the Java folder (I don't recall the details, so experiment on a copy) and the comments all magically go away, making a spectacular HTLM book.

The comments were solicited and intended to help the authors write the book; I contributed comments. I don't need to read every comment now.