[Haskell-beginners] Yezod and Snap deployments to ISP

MH mhamro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 12:48:21 EDT 2010

I want to build a website using haskell and deploy it to some ISP. I
appreciate if you help me understand the following:
1. Do I need to consider using special ISP to deploy Yezod or Snap?
2. Do I need to consider using special ISP to deploy any other Haskell based
web app?
3. To start with I need to display a static content and ability to send
email from user submitted form. Can I send email with these Web frameworks
(I would appreciate the samples)?
4. Can you recommend me any ISP in USA?

Thanks a lot.

Malik