[Haskell-beginners] Re: Compiling C into Haskell

Maciej Piechotka uzytkownik2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 05:43:28 EDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-04-16 at 10:59 +0200, Maciej Piechotka wrote:
> > > I forgot to mention that, when using a screen reader, many  users
> try to maximize their line width so, if reading by line, they can
> often get an entire paragraph with a single down arrow rather than
> reading through superfluously narrow lines which have two problems:
> 1. they require more keystrokes which 2. break up a user's
> concentration as the flow of sentences are broken up by needing to
> take action a every few words.
> > >

> Depends on the logic of down key. Some editors make down key jump to
> corresponding visual line some corresponding real line.

Ups - I haven't read till the end. Modern software does not require
additional keystrokes every few lines but it can breaks automatically.
For example currently writing this mail I haven't presses enter so far
(no copy newline from another editor etc.). It automatically wraps the
line as I write.

I don't have to break my concentration - I just write. Even if I'm
inserting something in the middle it will automatically rewrap the whole
paragraph - there is no need for pressing enter manually or counting
characters.

Regards