Re: [Haskell-beginners] Chessboard Module, opinions on…

Andrew Wagner wagner.andrew at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 08:00:00 EDT 2009

Just a note to let you know: it's virtually impossible to use a
linked-list-of-linked-list or two-dimensional-array board representation as
the basis of a serious AI. It's just too inefficient (see
http://www.cis.uab.edu/hyatt/boardrep.html for some other options).

That said, if you want to use this as the basis of being able to play
through games or something, it's great.