[Haskell-beginners] Important coding guideline and library proposal

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 14:33:21 EST 2009

Hi Daniel

Hmm, maybe the docs in Data.List should say that length is recursively
calculated. I know you can view the source from Haddock, and its also
obvious once you think of list as being defined by an algebriac type,
but lists in other languages (read OO) often have track length as part
of the ADT making it constant time to get hold of.

Best wishes

Stephen