[Haskell-beginners] Re: Either Monadic Trouble

Nicolas Pouillard nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 18:12:56 EST 2009

Excerpts from iæfai's message of Tue Nov 10 00:05:04 +0100 2009:
> This is all very confusing. You say that it is defined in the
> transformers. Does this mean it is possible to use the code I am
> trying to get to work to do what I want?

Yes by importing Control.Monad.Error

> You also mention the attempt package, I must admit that I am not
> entirely sure how to use it either. Note that I haven't done a lot of
> error handling in haskell (the extent usually involved Maybe)

A new version should be released (on Haskell Cafe) pretty soon,
some documentation links will be provided as well. If you find
the documentation not clear enough then let me know.

--
Nicolas Pouillard
http://nicolaspouillard.fr