[Haskell-beginners] Re: Either Monadic Trouble

iæfai iaefai at me.com
Mon Nov 9 18:05:04 EST 2009

This is all very confusing. You say that it is defined in the
transformers. Does this mean it is possible to use the code I am
trying to get to work to do what I want?

You also mention the attempt package, I must admit that I am not
entirely sure how to use it either. Note that I haven't done a lot of
error handling in haskell (the extent usually involved Maybe)

- iæfai.