[Haskell-beginners] Re: [Haskell-cafe] The problem with Monads...

Rafael Gustavo da Cunha Pereira Pinto RafaelGCPP.Linux at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 13:35:57 EST 2009

I didn't knew Wadler's papers (I save all papers I read into a external USB
HD, so I can read them later!), and at a first glance it is really good.

Then again, instead of creating another "monad tutorial", what about a
Haskell monads reference guide, and some worked examples?

Some of this work could even be attached to the library documentation.

Regards

Rafael

--
Rafael Gustavo da Cunha Pereira Pinto