[Haskell-beginners] Selecting a GUI toolkit
felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:33:25 EDT 2009
If I were to write one right now (and I might actually need in a
few days), I'd use Gtk2Hs.
- Does not fit Haskell's style.
- Very imperative, everything in IO.
- Terrific binding: (almost) complete, working, tested.
- Multi-platform (as far as Gtk itself is).
- If you need, reading Gtk's C docs is straightforward.
- Seamless integration with Cairo (yay!).
- ... (probably more)
I already used Gtk on other languages before Haskell, though, so
I'm somewhat biased.
More information about the Beginners