[Haskell-beginners] rts package in an invalid state

Raja Koduru kscraja at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 21:55:37 EDT 2009

Hi,
Just did ghc-pkg check on my system just out of curiosity.
Even here I am getting the rts package errors.

But I followed the instructions given at the above url to rectify it.

To my surprise there is one more such error. It is related to haddock-2.4.2.

Pasting here the 'ghc-pkg check's dump
C:\Program Files\Haskell>ghc-pkg check
There are problems in package haddock-2.4.2:
  import-dirs: c:/builds/slave/x86-win-stable/build/ghc-6.10.2\haddock-2.4.2
doesn't exist or isn't
a directory
  library-dirs:
c:/builds/slave/x86-win-stable/build/ghc-6.10.2\haddock-2.4.2 doesn't
exist or isn't
 a directory
  file Distribution\Haddock.hi is missing
  file Haddock\DocName.hi is missing
  file Haddock\Types.hi is missing
  file Haddock\InterfaceFile.hi is missing
  file Haddock\Exception.hi is missing
  file Haddock\Utils.hi is missing
  file Haddock\GHC\Utils.hi is missing
  cannot find libHShaddock-2.4.2.a on library path

The following packages are broken, either because they have a problem
listed above, or because they depend on a broken package.
haddock-2.4.2

I am using 6.10.2 on windows XP.

Any suggestions on how to rectify this?

-raja