[Haskell-beginners] gtk2hs treeViewSetReorderable

news at n-mayr.de news at n-mayr.de
Tue Oct 28 19:33:32 EDT 2008

I undertook a second quest searching the gtk2hs documentation. The
solution is to have a look at Graphics.UI.Gtk.ModelView.CustomStore.
On a custom model are all the functions available that get called when
something interesting happens in the view. Only connect the model to
the view, that's it. The functions get called on the model and there
is no need for some external to register call-back functions at the
view. There's still the possibility for the model to accept call-back
functions if required.

Nikolas

Zitat von news at n-mayr.de: