[arch-haskell] Fwd: gitit status update and why are deps needed for binaries

Leif Warner abimelech at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 22:56:28 UTC 2015

Do the current packages include the dynamically linkable libs? If the apps
are going to require the installation of the Haskell libs they depend on
anyway, maybe having them dynamically link to the Haskell libs, rather than
statically link them in, would save a good chunk of disk space, not to
mention linking time.