[arch-haskell] Checksum failures when building all packages

Richard Wallace rwallace at thewallacepack.net
Sun Apr 27 20:23:18 UTC 2014

Right, sorry for not including more details.  So what I'm trying to do is
get all the needed packages for adding taffybar built.  The first I tried
with was HStringTemplate.  My last attempt at doing this looking a bit like

# just getting started, making sure I can build from a clean repo
$ git clone git://github.com/archhaskell/habs.git
$ cd habs
$ cblrepo sync
$ cblrepo pkgbuild --ghc-version 7.8.2-1 $(cblrepo build base|tail -n +2)
$ ./makeahpkg -c -- $(cblrepo build base | tail -n +2)

# that worked, no problem, so now I try adding HStringTemplate
$ cblrepo add HStringTemplate,0.7.3
$ cblrepo pkgbuild --ghc-version 7.8.2-1 HStringTemplate
$ ./makeahpkg -c -- HStringTemplate

This ended up giving me a checksum error on the haskell-mtl package.

If I instead do the last step with the `./makeahpkg -c -- $(cblrepo build
base | tail -n +2)` everything builds without a hitch.  At first I thought
I had to clean out all the previously built packages using `git clean -fd`,
but that turns out to not be the case.  Do I just need to include all the
HStringTemplate dependencies when trying to build it?

Thanks,
Rich