[arch-haskell] Checksum failures when building all packages
magnus at therning.org
Sun Apr 27 19:57:00 UTC 2014
On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 05:27:08PM -0700, Richard Wallace wrote:
> Hm. Ok so the first time I don't think I had a completely clean
> repository like I thought. After adding a new package to the
> cblrepo.db, I started getting the same thing when trying to build
> all the packages without deleting the previously built packages.
> Should I be rebuilding all the packages from scratch after I add
No, you should absolutely *not* have to rebuild everything after
adding a single package!
I'm not really sure I understand what commands you are running, or
even what it is you are trying to accomplish. With a bit more
information I might be able to help better.
Magnus Therning OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus at therning.org jabber: magnus at therning.org
twitter: magthe http://therning.org/magnus
Perl is another example of filling a tiny, short-term need, and then
being a real problem in the longer term.
-- Alan Kay
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the arch-haskell