[arch-haskell] Yesod Persistent packages

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Apr 21 05:47:28 UTC 2014

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 08:28:54PM +0000, Xyne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have the Yesod Persistent packages been dropped from the repo permanently or
> only temporarily? If there was an announcement then I missed it.
>
> If this was unintentional, I would like to request that they be re-added.

They were dropped from the testing branch due to not being buildable
with ghc 7.8 at the time.[^1]  I'll make an attempt to re-add them.
Earlier we had the following three packages, would they be both
sufficient and necessary?

  persistent
  persistent-sqlite
  persistent-template

/M

[^1]: The list of packages that were dropped is in the comment of this
changeset: http://is.gd/D0pFLr

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

What gets measured, gets done.
     -- Tom Peters