[arch-haskell] Snap web framework - not in ArchHaskell?

Ramana Kumar ramana
Wed Oct 9 09:33:12 UTC 2013

I should also mention explicitly that we'd be very happy to help on this
mailing list and/or on the IRC channel.
Ask whatever questions you like, and eventually the results of this
discussion can be put on the wiki to make it easier to package things up in
the future.