[arch-haskell] Python version to run GHC testsuite

Jonathan Lahav j.lahav at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:40:12 UTC 2013

Do you need it only for build time or also for usage by end users?
If the switch to python2 is needed only for build time you can create a
symlink named "python" which would point to python2, and add the location
to the path before /usr/bin. This way in the build environment "python"
would be python2.

I hope I understood your question correctly :)