[arch-haskell] ERROR: Permission to archhaskell/cabal2arch.git denied to peti.

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sat Oct 12 07:38:57 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 12:18, Peter Simons <simons at cryp.to> wrote:
> Hi Magnus,
>
>  > Do you want to be the owner/leader and, by the looks of it, the
>  > sole regular contributor to the ArchHaskell project?
>
> I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking me whether I want you to quit
> working on this project? If that is the case, then I believe that this
> question is somewhat inappropriate. Whether you want to contribute to
> HABS or not is a decision *you* must make, not I.

No, you see *you* have to decide that, since if you say 'yes' then
I'll hand over the ownership of the ArchHaskell github group, and send
you the remaining passwords that Don handed over to me.

If you say 'no' then I will continue to own the github group, but I
will *not* re-instate your commit rights.  Simply because I've over
the last few months come to the conclusion that I can't work with you.
 This last thing was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Hopefully this clarifies the context of the question, which I'm still
hoping you will answer at some point, a 'yes' or 'no' will suffice.

Magnus Therning                      OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org