[arch-haskell] New updates to HABS, need to be built for i686

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Sat Oct 12 07:38:42 UTC 2013

Hi Magnus,

 > I updated a few package (all that could be easily upgraded really):
 > https://github.com/archhaskell/habs/commit/4e7eb5b8e01ccf4c4c9f77030559ad83f8a23dc8

thanks a lot!

 > Would someone please build and update the i686 binary repo?

I got a build error, apparently, because haskell-persistent depends on
packages that no longer exist (because they have been re-built), but
haskell-persistent itself has not been. A log file is attached. I guess
that haskell-persistent needs its $pkgrel bumped. I wonder, though,
whether bumping that single package won't in turn break the build of the
x86_64 repository?

What do we about this? Bump the $pkgrel of haskell-persistent and all
packages that depend on it (meaning, haskell-yesod)?

Take care,
Peter