[arch-haskell] The ArchHaskell project needs your help

Peter Hercek phercek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:38:00 UTC 2013

On 01/10/2011 03:45 PM, Peter Simons wrote:
> To get the discussion started, I'd like to offer a concrete question
> that you
> might want to think about: is it realistic to try and support *all* of
> Hackage?

I do no think this makes sense. My guess would be that most hackages
packages are not used by any archlinux user. We should support all of HP
and the most used packages. We should find the most used ones based some
voting (publishing a way how archlinux users can ask for including a
package to habs). Maybe we can just find them based on number of
downloads from aur (if such a number if available).