[arch-haskell] State of Affairs: Summarizing 83 days worth of experience

Nicolas Pouillard nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:37:59 UTC 2013

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:27:54 +0100, Peter Simons <simons at cryp.to> wrote:

Hi Peter and others,

While I didn't post much on this list I try to carefully follow the evolution
since I heavily needs to have a working/"well packaged" environment for
Haskell in ArchLinux. I'm in the situation where in order to easily maintain
multiple machines I have a personal binary repository for non-official
packages that I use from others sources like AUR.  Recently I switched from
AUR to HABS for my needs in Haskell packages [1], with great success.  I don't
(yet) use much of the ArchHaskell tools (except cabal2arch) and rely on some
simple shell scripts I already have for my non-haskell packages.

So while I cannot guarantee any time to spend on HABS, I would glad to contribute
from time to time. I have a fork on github.

Best regards,

[1]:
cpphs
derive