[arch-haskell] Layout of ABS tree for Haskell packages?

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Sat Oct 12 07:37:13 UTC 2013

Rémy Oudompheng wrote:
> On 2010/10/20 Xyne <xyne at archlinux.ca> wrote:
> > ... the general metadata I mean in general.

*note to self: reread sentences after editing them*

> In this case, we should switch our main repository to use a single
> plain text file (e.g. PKGLIST) used by the manycabal2arch program, or
> by a Makefile rule, to generate the habs repository. The PKGLIST file
> would be fed to some script that generates the table you're referring
> to and uploaded to a/the website as I think it was before we became
> the team.

That sounds good.

Off-topic:

Sorry that my reply went off-list. This is the only mailing list that I follow
that CCs to the list instead of sending directly to the list, so I am used to
just hitting reply.

Is there a reason that everyone seems to send their replies to individual
posters and only CC to the list?

/Xyne