[arch-haskell] Packages in [extra] and [community] with missing deps

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Sat Oct 12 07:35:59 UTC 2013

E.g.
    http://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/i686/haskell-http/

Should depend on haskell-parsec, haskell-mtl and haskell-network (which
used to be provided by GHC).

The binary package doesn't list those deps though. A modern package
build for this package is on AUR. We'll need to double check the others.

   Dependencies ghc haskell-array haskell-bytestring haskell-cabal
                haskell-mtl haskell-network haskell-old-time haskell-parsec

Vegai, do you want me to regenerate on AUR all the [extra] and
[community] package builds, via cabal2arch, and you can upload them into
the binary repos?

-- Don