[arch-haskell] 6.12 complications

Gour gour at gour-nitai.com
Sat Oct 12 07:35:44 UTC 2013

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:44:06 +0200
>>>>>> "Vesa" == Vesa Kaihlavirta <vpkaihla at gmail.com> wrote:

Vesa> First of all, sorry for rushing 6.12 a bit. I got a bit too many
Vesa> upgrade requests from the masses at large, and wasn't focusing
Vesa> properly on the state of things, and so uploaded 6.12 a bit
Vesa> earlier than it should've been. To add to the challenge, I had
Vesa> dropped from the arch-haskell mailing list, so I couldn't answer
Vesa> or react to the problems here very fast...

It's OK - I see it as 'wake-up' call, at least, for my sleepy
condition of Haskell awareness. :-D

Vesa> And finally, if anyone (preferably trusted users or devs) would
Vesa> like to help me with the packages, that might improve the
Vesa> situation.

I'm in the process of finishing remaining tasks before going to
vacation during the February, but I can spare some cpu cycles to
build/test some packages.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6