[arch-haskell] 6.12 complications

Vesa Kaihlavirta vpkaihla at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 07:35:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

First of all, sorry for rushing 6.12 a bit. I got a bit too many
upgrade requests from the masses at large, and wasn't focusing
properly on the state of things, and so uploaded 6.12 a bit earlier
than it should've been. To add to the challenge, I had dropped from
the arch-haskell mailing list, so I couldn't answer or react to the
problems here very fast...

Anyway, report any remaining issues on this thread, personally to me
(mail or irc/vegai) or via bugs.archlinux.org.

And finally, if anyone (preferably trusted users or devs) would like
to help me with the packages, that might improve the situation.

--vk