[arch-haskell] updated wiki

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Sep 25 23:29:19 CEST 2012

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Ramana Kumar <ramana at member.fsf.org> wrote:
> I have updated these pages, according to my understanding of the Arch
> Haskell situation:
>
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/ArchHaskell
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Haskell_package_guidelines
>
> Are there more relevant wiki pages?

Thanks for doing this.  No, I think those are the only relevant pages.

> Next, who are the ops on #arch-haskell on freenode?

I don't know who is.  I'm never on IRC as I've never really gotten
into it, also my work situation doesn't allow it during the day.

> I suggest changing the topic to point to those wiki pages (unless we have a
> better homepage?)
> Is the blog still under control - a new blog post might be nice.

Yes, I have the account for that.  Feel free to write something for it
if you want to.

> Finally, can we arrange an IRC meeting some time in the near future to
> discuss Fabio's experiment with [haskell-extra], the possibility of merging
> distributed repositories into one single public-facing one, and to get
> started on revival?
> I suggest some day in the first week of October. We can get more specific as
> more people reply to this message.
> I will commit to being at the meeting, but it really only makes sense if the
> people currently involved in arch-haskell are there and not just newcomers
> like me.

Not a bad idea.

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org