[arch-haskell] http-conduit

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Sep 25 08:17:54 CEST 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Ramana Kumar <ramana at member.fsf.org> wrote:
> Are any of the people with commit access to habs on this list?
> What about merging in habs-extra?

There is a combination of reasons for my reluctance to accept new
packages into HABS and [haskell], Fabio points out the main one in
another reply.  This means that merging in habs-extra is a BIG deal
and unlikely to happen.  I also like to see just how Fabio gets on
with it.  We had a discussion earlier where I expressed my doubts
about the idea of splitting up ArchHaskell into several repos.  Fabio
pressed on with it, so I'm hoping to at some point be converted and
have my doubts dispelled :-)

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org